G Suite App Script Add-on Marketplace for Google Spreadsheets
The application provides current exchange rates from the Czech National Bank.
Gertrude Fischer lives in the Czech Republic in Europe. She sells wine from Austria, Europe. She wants to provide actual prices for her partners in EUR, daily updated according to the daily exchange rate in CZK (Czech Krone). However, it is time-consuming to update the exchange rate from the web manually.
- – Manual price update from EUR to CZK.
- – Sometimes she makes a mistake: incorrect date entry
- – Occasionally the price (exchange rates) is not updated.
- – Gertrude uses Add-On for her spreadsheets.
- – It uploads (on demand) the current exchange rate directly from the National bank. (actual date or specific day).
- – She can very easily update the price on her pricelist / anywhere in Sheet
- – All currencies are now available (not only EUR)
G Suite Add-on functionality:
- – Add on creates a new sheet „kurzy CNB“ (if it does not exist).
- – in Add-On Menu is CNB with three sub-menus
- 1. Kurz pro vybraný den = Exchange Rates for the selected date
- 2. Dnešní kurz = Today Exchange Rates
- 3. Nápověda = Help
- – An application provides official exchange rates published by the Czech National Bank (Central bank)
- – The user gets the exchange rates based on the selected date or for today.
- – Add-on creates a new Sheet with all currencies – called „kurzy CNB“
- – Exchange rates: CZK (Czech KrounKoruna) to 33 foreign countries
- – Including the Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union (EMU) and The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- – Supported currencies & rates for countries: Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, EMU, Hongkong, Hungary, Iceland, IMF, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA